Grilled Shrimp with Aioli Sauce
Grilled Shrimp with Aioli Sauce Recipe ( Video )
This dish is so delicious, and the the fresh tarragon makes the Aioli Sauce to reach its full potential.
Added by John on 27 Jul 2010 @ 13:31
Category: Sauce Recipes | Views: 560
- 1 lbs shrimp
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 For the aioli:
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced cured lemons
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced fresh tarragon
Put 1 1/2 tablespoon cured lemons into water, give them a little soak. Then dry them on a paper towel, use a knife to mince them.
Add 1/2 cup mayo, 1 1/2 tablespoon minced cured lemons, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
Add 1/2 cup mayo, 1 1/2 tablespoon minced cured lemons, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon in a bowl. Stir well.
Place the shrimp on a hot grill, cook for 2 minutes per side.
Put the shrimp on a serving plate, place the aioli sauce beside. Enjoy!
- gugi24( about 2 weeks ago / Jun 1, 2013 )
- Anonymous user ( about 24 weeks ago / Dec 26, 2012 )
- Anonymous user ( about 28 weeks ago / Dec 2, 2012 )
- Anonymous user ( about 44 weeks ago / Aug 7, 2012 )