Tomato Salsa Salad with Pepper and Onion
Tomato Salsa Salad with Pepper and Onion Recipe
This is a freshly chopped bowl of salsa salad. It is much better than just opening a jar of salsa next to some chips.
Added by John on 13 Oct 2010 @ 16:16
Category: Salad Recipes | Views: 307
- 2 cup diced vine ripe red tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 jalapeno pepper, seeded, white membrane removed, diced fine
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp chipotle pepper
- 1 pinch of dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
In a large, non-reactive bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
Chill for an hour before serving. Best if used within eight hours of being made.