Crusty Roasted Yellow Potatoes
Crusty Roasted Yellow Potatoes Recipe ( Video )
The secret of the delicious and crusty potatoes is the pre-oven boiling in a salted and seasoned liquid.
Added by John on 12 Jul 2010 @ 14:06
Category: Potato Recipes | Views: 3,341
- 2 lbs new yellow potatoes
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, whole, peeled, bruised
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch of cayenne
Cut the potatoes into half, put them in a pot, cover with water. Pound 3 sprigs rosemary with a knife, and put the in the pot. Add 3 cloves garlic, 2 bay leaves, 2 tablespoon salt in the pot. Give it a stir.
Bring it to a boil. Then boil for 5 minutes. After that, drain them.
Once the potatoes are dried, put them in the dry pot. Add 2 tablespoon olive oil, a pinch of cayenne and salt into a pot. Give it a stir. Then transfer the potatoes to a mat on a baking pan. Put them in an oven, and cook at 375F for 35 minutes.
- Anonymous user ( about 14 weeks ago / Mar 10, 2013 )
- Anonymous user ( about 17 weeks ago / Feb 18, 2013 )
- Anonymous user ( about 18 weeks ago / Feb 9, 2013 )
- Anonymous user ( about 20 weeks ago / Jan 25, 2013 )
- Anonymous user ( about 31 weeks ago / Nov 12, 2012 )
- Anonymous user ( about 43 weeks ago / Aug 16, 2012 )