Fried Chicken Strips
Fried Chicken Strips Recipe ( Video )
This Fried Chicken Strips is a easy, crispy and delicious appetizer to whip up for your Super Bowl party.
Added by John on 05 Jul 2010 @ 13:17
Category: Meat Recipes | Views: 1,147
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp chipotle pepper
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp milk
- 3 cup Japanese-style panko bread crumbs
- 1 canola oil for frying
Take 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips.
Add 1 cup all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon garlic salt, 1 teaspoon chipotle pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon white pepper in a zip-lock bag. Mix well. Then Put the chicken strips in the bag, lock it. Shake the bag and let chicken strips coated with the salt and pepper mixture.
Add 4 beaten eggs and 1 tablespoon milk in a bowl, mix well. Then put the chicken strips in the bowl. Toss well.
Put the chicken strips on the Japanese-style panko bread crumbs, toss, and let the strips coated with the bread crumbs well.
Place the chicken strips on a rack over a baking pan. Sit for 15 minutes.
Add canola oil in a pan, 1/2 inch deep. When the oil is hot, put in the chicken strips. Cook for 2 minutes per side until golden-brown.
Remove, cool and serve.
- Anonymous user ( about 10 weeks ago / Mar 11, 2013 )
- Anonymous user ( about 13 weeks ago / Feb 18, 2013 )
- Anonymous user ( about 23 weeks ago / Dec 12, 2012 )
- Anonymous user ( about 31 weeks ago / Oct 12, 2012 )
- Anonymous user ( about 36 weeks ago / Sep 13, 2012 )
- Anonymous user ( about 47 weeks ago / Jun 28, 2012 )
- Anonymous user ( about 48 weeks ago / Jun 21, 2012 )