Citrus Baked Tilapia
Citrus Baked Tilapia Recipe ( Video )
This Citrus Baked Tilapia is healthy, and it also help gaining muscle. very high in protein, very low in fat.
Added by John on 23 Mar 2011 @ 14:43
Category: Dinner Recipes | Views: 2,570
- 1 lbs fresh tilapia fillets
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice (preferably freshly-squeezed)
- 1/2 thai red pepper (optional, only if you like it spicy)
- 1 tsp seasalt
- 1/2 tsp freshly-ground black pepper
In a bowl, mix olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, orange juice, chili sauce and salt and pepper.
Place tilapia fillets in the dish, turning to coat well with marinade.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 400 degrees F or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.