Torch Burned Sugar Peach on Bread
Torch Burned Sugar Peach on Bread Recipe ( Video )
The recipe is a creation which uses a torch to cook the food.
Added by John on 04 Oct 2010 @ 16:25
Category: Baking Recipes | Views: 261
- 1 large freestone peach, cut in about 12 slices
- 6 oz burrata cheese
- 1 Herbes de Provence and sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 1 or \"Sugar in the Raw\" or regular white
- 12 pieces of toasted or grilled Italian bread
Take 1 large freestone peach, cut in about 12 slices.
Take 12 pieces of toasted or grilled Italian bread, add some burrata cheese on each of them. Drizzle some Herbes de Provence and sea salt on the cheese.
Place an aluminum foil on a sheet pan. Place the peach slices on a foil evenly. Drizzle some granulated sugar on the peach slices. Take a regular torch to burn the peach. Tip: don`t burn the house down. Burn until the sugar turns dark brown.