Holiday Appetizer - Easy Christmas Appetizer
Holiday Appetizer - Easy Christmas Appetizer Recipe ( Video )
The holidays are here again and lots of friends and family are in town. Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares great entertaining ideas and delicious recipes for how to host a last minute holiday party. This year you'll be ready when that doorbell rings!
Added by John on 08 Dec 2010 @ 14:58
Category: Appetizer Recipes | Views: 2,025
Tags: food, recipes, easy, quick, party, fun, best, simple, snacks, appetizer, holiday, christmas, appetizers, ideas, finger, kraft, howdini, cocktail, great, drinks, parties, metro, tracy, hors, oeuvres
- 1 Spiced Cranberry Dip Recipe
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 1 Mixed Greens with Parmesan Crisps Recipe
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 8 cup baby mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces, toasted
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Caesar Vinaigrette with Aged Parmesan Dressing
Spiced Cranberry Dip Recipe -SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. -MIX next 3 ingredients; spoon over cream cheese. Top with nuts. -SERVE with RITZ Crackers. Tip: Prepare as directed, omitting the red pepper and substituting hot pepper jelly for the orange marmalade.
Mixed Greens with Parmesan Crisps Recipe -PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix cheese and rosemary. Place 1 Tbsp. cheese mixture on lightly greased baking sheet; spread slightly to flatten. -REPEAT with remaining cheese mixture, making 16 crisps total, allowing 1-inch between each flattened crisp. Bake 5 min. Turn crisps over; bake an additional 1 min. or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. PLACE 1 cup greens on each of 8 plates. Top with 1 Tbsp. grape halves and 1 Tbsp. walnuts. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. dressing. Serve each salad with 2 crisps. Tips: To lighten things up a bit, use KRAFT Light Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing. To add a pungent flavorful taste to your salad, try using arugula.